(Senior) Partnership Manager DACH (f/m/d) – Berlin/Remote
Hi there! We are looking for a (Senior) Partnership Manager DACH who will help us to continue building and nurturing key partnerships in the DACH region as we expand our reach globally. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts. You will play an essential part in shaping the future of GraphCMS!
Purpose of your team and role
The Partnerships team handles all in-direct business efforts and is focused on developing and nurturing strong relationships with key solution and implementation agency partners in order to drive customer value and revenue growth.
What you will be working on
- Initiating, managing and developing strong relationships with solution and implementation partners in the DACH region – web and app development / eCommerce agencies, IT consultancies, system integrators (SI’s) and software companies.
- Supporting partners to understand, implement and recommend our products and solutions; from establishing mutual business goals and on-boarding, through to facilitating technical competency, product advocacy and business growth.
- Negotiating and executing partner GTM strategies, working collaboratively on a variety of initiatives to position GraphCMS as a key technology solution provider for modern web architectures.
- Continuously expanding our business by acquiring new partners, attending conferences and events, plus promoting our narrative on the role of micro-services and digital transformation within DACH.
- Contributing to improve our overall value proposition, processes and messaging by working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product team, to drive valuable opportunities that result in successful new partnerships.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in a client-facing role such as account management, business development, technical consulting or sales; from a B2B SaaS, digital agency or technology consulting environment.
- Fast-learner driven by action, initiative and eagerness to further develop career in the commercial tech industry.
- Familiarity with current web technology developments and trends.
- Capable of understanding customer pain points and requirements in order to assess potential business value that can be provided by technical solutions such as GraphCMS.
- A presence and/or network of relevant industry relationships with development/eComm agencies or SI’s strongly preferred.
- Native in German and excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills in English.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Mini case study or assignment if applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.