(Senior) Sales Development Representative
Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With our recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase, and we’re growing the team! Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/.
As a Senior SDR/BDR at Statice, you will work with our commercial team to source, qualify and nurture high quality leads from relevant companies in diverse industries, including finance, insurance, healthcare, government, and technology. Using your great communication and interpersonal skills, you\’ll help prospective Statice customers understand our offering, and build relationships with relevant stakeholders to contribute significantly to our sales pipeline. You’ll also work closely with the rest of the commercial team to ensure that our prospective customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision!
How you will help day to day:
- Identify, contact, qualify, and handover high quality qualified leads from conferences, online events, and social networks
- Qualify, nurture, and handover high quality qualified leads from website and inbound sources
- Assist in preparing pitch and follow up material for live deals
- Collect and present customer feedback to product and marketing teams regarding key questions our clients have, and key problems they are looking to solve with the Statice software
- Experience in a similar role in a B2B technology company. Experience in an Enterprise or Data Management software company is a plus.
- Experience in qualifying and nurturing leads to build understanding of key use cases and pain points.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and German, additional business-fluent EU languages are a plus
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with relevant tools, including CRM and LinkedIn, etc
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are an international team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation, including a performance based component
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly (in Germany only, for now) or work from our Berlin HQ in the centre of Schöneberg
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.