Senior Sales Manager – f/m/x
You love success. You want to win, and you know how to get to the finish-line. When you smell there’s an opportunity to succeed, you go the extra mile, you would never give-up. People say about you: closing deals is your passion! When your friends go and buy something, they take you with them, because you negotiate the best price. You know: success is a matter of preparation, time and perseverance.
Let’s speak business: Closing deals with customers is your religion. Your work will directly impact on increasing the company’s commercial success – or in very simple words: your results lead to making more revenue :)
As Senior Sales Manager you understand the motives, needs and fears of your potential customer, as you need those infos to close a deal. You’re excellent at understanding your leads, building mutual trust and enabling them to understand the value of your relationship, and the solution you have to offer to cater their motives, needs or fears. You know that closing a deal is teamwork, and yet – it needs your energy, your thinking and your tactics to win the deal.
Is this you? Then read on now!
Our vision: A public transport, as comfortable as your private car.
Today, people experience an inefficient public transport with static lines and fixed stops. This is changing rapidly, and the current pandemic further accelerates this megatrend. With door2door’s technology, public transport transforms into a flexible, efficient and convenient on-demand system. It is reducing the number of private cars on the road by offering a more attractive public transport.
As market leader in on-demand technology and mobility services, door2door provides public transport companies with the tools needed for them to implement an autonomous and fully integrated MaaS system. Our technology is already deployed 80+ times. Our products and services enjoy top ratings.
door2door’s success resulted in our appointed as member of the World Economic Forum, and being awarded as a Top-10 Company on LinkedIn’s list of top startup employers.
The key drivers for door2door’s growth are new regulation, massive funding, ambitious climate change goals, changing customer preferences and their mobility patterns. Therefore, our team is growing.
You are enthusiastic about new mobility? You want to feel a true impact of your work by transforming public transport, and make cities smarter? You enjoy working in an agile and dynamic environment towards company goals? You love motivated, diverse and multinational teamwork? Well, then apply now!
As Senior Sales Manager you are part of the “Growth Engine”, consisting of four teams: Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Consulting. You are reporting to the Head of Sales. Good news: we work in cross-functional teams, which is fun and leads to better results.
- Increase our commercial success, add revenue and contribute to our company’s EBIT! Make the P&L sexy!
- Plan and execute successful sales campaigns
- Work with a team to answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations, develop value offers, etc.
- Establish trustful relationships, win deals and negotiate agreements
- Maintain our CRM, keeping it up-to-date with all sales related activities
- Co-develop our go-to-market- and sales strategy; take ownership in achieving the company’s commercial goals
- Apply product demonstrations together with our solutions engineers
- Commercial work experience (Sales, Biz Dev., Consulting, etc.) of 4-7 years
- Outstanding execution skills: please provide examples when you apply
- Strong negotiation and communication skills: please provide examples when you apply
- Experience in working with OKRs is a plus
- Positive and trust-building personality
- Fluency in English and German
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our core company values of “Vision, Impact and Collaboration”, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste! Become part of our team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life’s ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin, even in times of Covid-19. Our office is fully Covid-19 prepared and conform. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!