Snr Sales Manager // Fy
Fy! is changing up how people shop and brands sell on mobile.
Our quality, depth and breadth of products is our strongest value proposition to customer. Our brand sales team is at the forefront of our success by ensuring that the best and most relevant brands and suppliers are on our platform. You will be directly contributing to the company’s success by scaling our current supply and ensuring that we continue to meet the needs of our customers
So, do you love finding cool stuff for your home on instagram? Do you tingle with excitement when you discover a new brand that makes really cool stuff? 😻
Then this might actually be the job of your dreams.
We’ll give you a whole category to grow from zero to being the best assortment, anywhere:
Within a year, you’ll have killed it if:
- You’ve got over 500 awesome brands onboard
- People buy and ♥ the products you find
What you’ll do everyday
- Identify amazing brands and products that our customers will love: on Instagram, online, at trade shows, wherever they’re hiding
- Know our shop inside-out; identify where we have trend, category or price-point gaps in our assortment and fill-them
- Reach out and excite brands to join Fy!
- Do this at scale = manage a lead flow of thousands of brands, which are cleaned, screened and prioritised.
- Analyse and optimise how well our outreach and content is working
Who are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of sales or buying experience in a consumer, retail or marketplace environment
- You are detailed-oriented, have good judgment and can spot products and brands that will sell well on Fy!
- Experience running sales funnels
- Passion and empathy for brands and suppliers (you consider going to boutiques and visiting our brands to see what products sell fun and not a chore)
- Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Mastery of sales tools a must, experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, PipeDrive (or similar tool) a plus
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)…
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.