Strategic Solutions Manager (f/m/x)
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travelers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a resourceful and energetic Strategic Solutions Manager to join our growing and diverse Sales team. By joining us, you will be combining your passion for travel and technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
- Strategic Solution Manager is responsible to support a Sales Manager in the whole pre-sales process;
- You will define and shape pre-sales projects together with the customer and Sales Manager, understanding the needs and what services can travel audience provide to solve them;
- You will determine the potential of the project, the targets and timelines;
- You will create financial and commercial models to assess internal profitability as well as defining pricing and negotiating it;
- You will negotiate the contract supporting the Sales Manager in closing the business;
- You will ensure the correct implementation of the project in terms of dashboards, conversion logics, attribution models, campaign setup, supply side, etc.;
- You will provide the RFP strategy, support throughout the process (media plans, commercial proposals, etc.) and ultimately finalize the document before submission;
- You will collaborate with Growth management, Campaign management, Marketing, Legal and Product teams ensuring the projects’ success and providing customer feedback.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
- You are comfortable managing pre-sales cycles with many stakeholders;
- You have an AdTech background, that’s definitely a plus;
- You are results-driven and can meet demanding sales goals;
- You are someone self-organized, exhibit self-management;
- You are a team player and you like to work in close collaboration with other departments;
- You have strong negotiation skills and strong analytic capabilities;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!