Technical Business Development Manager // Locus.sh
Locus is a global decision- making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. Locus automates human decisions required to transport apackage or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along with efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations. Locus, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe. Locus works with several large-scale market leaders like Unilever, Mondelez, Lazada, Walmart, Diageo, Blue Dart (Subsidiary of DHL), Myntra etc. Locus is backed by some of the biggest names in the market and recently raised $22 Mn in a Series B round from renowned global and Silicon Valley based investors such as Tiger Global amongst many others.
Your KPI’s would include:
- Identify prospective clients & convert them into business opportunities by understanding and analysing customer requirements and accordingly suggest suitable products and solutions.
- Key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and new product introductions.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying/reviewing drawings, plans, RFI/RFQs, SOW and related customer documents.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Anticipates future legislation, advising client on product, services, or equipment adherence to requirements.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Monitors engineering changes and captures cost for these changes.
Required Candidate profile:
- Should have the right to work and live in EU.
- Bachelors or master’s degree preferably in Management or Engineering.
- Experience with hands-on engineering, product is a strong bonus.
- 3+ years of experience in selling Logistics Management System/Warehouse Management System/ Automation Management System/SaaS/Retail/E-Commerce/ Software(B2B) products.
- Fluent in English (both written & verbal) and any of the native language of the region.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being able to speak confidently and articulately in front of a group of Sales professionals, conveying complex information to a broad audience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving capabilities, and detail-oriented.
- Should have a working Visa
- Willing to travel
- Central & Eastern Europe
- South Europe