Support women in investing / financial independence as Co-Founder
Marmot is a fast growing consumer fintech company. As Co-Founder / CMO at Marmot, you will have the opportunity to shape a new offering for our mostly female clients, working closely with team and other co-founders.
Marmot is a mission-driven digital-first investment platform. Its goal is to get more money in the hands of women, by closing the gender money gaps (because nothing ugly happens when women have more money), but we welcome clients of all gender identities and expressions. The minimum investment amount is currently CHF 100’000: As regulated independent financial institution we work with a handful of banks as custodians with institutional fees and established access.
Our new innovative women-first products were built based on hundreds of hours of research into what women are looking for. Marmot is only able to serve clients living in Switzerland, and via reverse solicitation in Germany and Austria and elsewhere in Europe.
- You will assist in building the product of the first regulated female wealth manager in Europe, making the finance industry more diverse
- You will develop a thorough understanding of our client’s needs, goals, and financial status in order to guide and advise them based on Marmot’s investment philosophy
- Assist in developing the brand, corporate identity and community
- Further develop and fine-tune the go-to-market strategy.
- Leading the social media and performance marketing team that creates engaging content for our female audience across our digital first channels instagram, pinterest, youtube, linkedin, podcasts
- Oversee performance and KPIs of marketing and sales
- Support our growth of new product offerings and team development as Marmot scales
- Minimum 5-10 years experience and demonstrated track record of success in building your own business or in responsible functions in wealth management, banking, fintechs, consumer finance, for female clients preferred and in best case as C-Level
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to translate complex financial topics to audiences of different levels of financial experience and knowledge
- A keen sense of resourcefulness and ability to implement efficient processes in an yet untapped environment as a lean start-up
- Openness to adapt to new technology and experience with digital tools
- Strong educational background, with connection to finance and business
- You are comfortable with being in the spotlight and in front of audience
- Passion for our women-oriented mission to close financial gender gaps
Some Benefits of Working at Marmot:
- Entrepreneurial renumeration package including considerable equity package (vested)
- Work with a highly dedicated and diverse team
- Flexible schedule with support of our helpful digital tools and staff
- Work in Berlin or in our beautiful and efficient office in Zürich-Seefeld
- Parental leave policy
- Well-paid retirement savings plan
- Life & Disability Coverage
Further details and background at: www.marmot.finance