Company: BigRep Jobs in Berlin

Full Stack Developer (m/f)

June 14, 2018

BigRep is a technology start-up with its headquarter in Berlin and offices in Boston, New York and Singapore. Founded in 2014, it has become a market and technology leader in large-scale, serial 3D printing in just three years and has set itself the goal of changing the design, prototyping and industrial production of 3D printers…

Digital Media Expert / WordPress Web Development & Maintenance (m/w)

April 26, 2018

The BigRep team is looking for an experienced freelance web developer with advanced knowledge in managing and maintaining WordPress websites. This is a 3 month full-time position (Elternzeitvertretung) in Berlin/Kreuzberg. Possibility of remote work / home office but no more that 40% of the time (the other 60% or more will be at our office). You…