Machine Learning Lead
Adjust, an AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) company, is trusted by marketers around the world to measure and grow their apps across platforms, from mobile to CTV and beyond. Adjust works with companies at every stage of the app marketing journey, from fast-growing digital brands to brick-and-mortar companies launching their first apps. Adjust’s powerful measurement and analytics suite provides visibility, insights and essential tools that drive better results.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We’re proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2’s Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Get to know Product / The Department
Our Product Department is a dynamic team of agile, inquisitive, and strategic minds who believe strongly in finding problem driven solutions. We’re the vital bridge between business and engineering, serving as the voice both internally and beyond for our Adjust product. We don’t just think outside the box; we redefine it. Our mission is to relentlessly pursue features that perfectly align Adjust’s vision with our clients’ objectives.
Make an Impact / The role:
As a Machine Learning Lead, you will be leading our data science efforts and are responsible for developing statistical models and algorithms that leverage Adjust’s unique position to deliver value to our clients. With your help, data science becomes a pillar of our value proposition which allows clients to automate, measure and optimize their growth activities.
Empower Your Potential / Responsibilities:
- Lead and influence the development of innovative data products from conception to operationalization
- Create best-in-class statistical models and algorithms including but not limited to incrementality and marketing mix modeling
- Develop processes to monitor implementation outcomes and analyze model performance
- Keep yourself up to date and become the main reference point for new research and state-of-the-art models
- Guide the team and foster algorithms’ scalability to provide business value
Bring Your Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 + years of experience in data science building and deploying machine learning models (XGboost, Light GBM. Random Forest, Time Series forecasting etc. )
- Experience with advanced analytics for Marketing including but not limited to marketing budget optimisation, MMM, attribution, bidding automation, A/B testing, lift test or geo test)
- Expertise in delivering and maintaining production-level data science projects (from prototyping, to maintaining and improving production-ready solutions)
- Familiar with SDLC processes (JIRA, Github, test automation, deployment automation etc)
- Able to understand a business problem and translate, structure it into a data science problem
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its scientific stack such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib
- Experience in building architecture proposals in distributed or complex architectural structure (PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, TimescaleDB etc)
- Be the representative of your function towards the rest of the organization, so strong communication and presentation skills are needed
- Experience mentoring other team members
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product with your fellow newbies
- Flexible workplace policy, allowing you to work either from home or our office space
- Generous vacation policy with flexible vacation days
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- English & German classes to enhance your collaboration with global colleagues and friends
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!
We understand that imposter syndrome may sometimes hinder exceptional candidates from applying. So, don’t hold back—apply with confidence! We’re excited to hear from you and can’t wait to chat!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we’re all proud to belong to.