Sales Manager – Remote (German & English Speaking) (m/f/d)
Hey! We’re numa. We’re a dynamic, diverse hospitality brand that’s offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler. We specialize in the beauty of convenience and the delight of a design, with a totally digital guest experience and properties designed with intention.
Numa properties are located in the most exciting and vibrant neighbourhoods across Europe. We’re not just disrupting the hospitality industry for our guests—behind the curtain, we’re shaking up the way hotels operate. We’ve built a proprietary technology and data platform that makes running a hospitality operation more efficient than ever. We offer consistent quality and an unmatched guest experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Independent acquisition of new customers, via various channels incl. inbound requests and phone
- Closing of new sales, negotiate group & RFP conditions
- Deepen the relationship with key accounts and actively drive upselling and expansion
- Execute property visits and other marketing activities
- Represent numa at events and fairs
- Reporting and controlling of sales activities
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German (C2 required)
- A minimum of 2 year experience in B2B sales in the DACH market, hospitality sales experience is a plus
- You own excellent sales & presentation skills
- You are a natural relationship builder who loves to engage with a broad set of customers
- You are passionate about delivering a great experience for your customers and you strive for operational excellence in your work
- You enjoy contributing to an open and supportive team culture
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Elevate your physical and mental wellness with our monthly benefit allowances
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- Spend a free night at your nearest numa stay upon starting and enjoy a 30% employee discount on personal stays in the coolest neighbourhoods in Europe
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.