Cloud and DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes) (m/f/d)
🚀 DATATRONiQ stands out as a pioneering deep-tech 💪 startup for the industrial IoT in Germany. Our platform offers a one-stop solution for companies to monitor and optimize their assets and processes. Our device management and data acquisition technology generate high-quality data for our AI models deployed on edge. We believe in an open and collaborative environment to foster the best ideas from the most creative people, and we want to talk to you!
As a Cloud and DevOps Engineer at DATATRONiQ, you will have the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge IoT platform that utilizes AI to analyze data from industrial processes. Our platform uses machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies and identify patterns that may indicate potential issues with equipment and continuously monitors the quality of parts. Our platform also provides IIoT device management and software connectors for data acquisition from a very broad range of manufacturing machines and control systems.
We are looking for skilled Cloud and DevOps Engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for running and maintaining multiple Kubernetes clusters, both on-prem and in the cloud. You should have experience working with Kubernetes, as well as a strong affinity for Linux and DevOps. Ideally you have a good understanding of networking and security, and are also proficient in implementing best practices to safeguard our infrastructure. Your role will also be pivotal in devising and refining our CI/CD pipelines, reinforcing our commitment to rapid, reliable, and resilient software deployments.
At DATATRONiQ, you will be a key member of our devops team and start contributing from day one. We continuously improve our development processes and take pride in our commitment to delivering high-quality products. To do so, we make a real effort to rank at the top of the Joel Test for engineering teams. We aim to create a healthy and productive engineering environment and encourage collaboration between remote and on-site team members. We do regular pair-programming sessions, and on Fridays we meet (online and offline) to finish the week with a mix of hackathons and show and tell.
What are your responsibilites?
- Design, implement, and manage cloud and on-prem infrastructures, ensuring secure and reliable operations
- Scale and optimize Kubernetes clusters for high availability and great performance
- Use the power of Linux and open-source software for system administration, scripting, and automation
- Enhance, optimize, and manage CI/CD pipelines to facilitate swift and reliable software releases
- Monitor systems proactively, implementing best practices for system health, security, and scalability
- Continuously improve and extend our Kubernetes Operators and Helm Charts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers and data analysts
- Stay updated with the latest in DevOps trends, tools, and best practices
- Regular work hours, no on-call duty
What is your qualification?
- Solid proficiency in Linux system administration and scripting
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, with expertise in managing hybrid environments a plus
- Demonstrable experience in building, managing, and optimizing CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with a range of cloud platforms, and ideally their integrations with on-premise systems
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a keen eye for automation opportunities
- Strong collaborative spirit, paired with great communication skills
What can you expect?
- Participation in a young company in a future-oriented industry
- Implementation of artificial intelligence in the context of industrial IoT
- Attractive workplace with innovative technology and modern equipment; hybrid work is also possible
- Exciting challenges and recognition for top performances
- A company culture where honesty, professionalism, and integrity run deep
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes, and an agile company structure
- Budget for personal and professional development as well as for equipment of your choice
- Snacks, beverages, subscription for Spotify, public transport ticket
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and market standards
Did we spark your interest?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to make a significant impact in the industrial manufacturing sector.
DATATRONiQ platform is built with TypeScript, Golang, Python, Scala, C++ and deployed as microservices on various Cloud environments and on-prem virtual machines using Kubernetes.
If you are passionate about using your skills to solve challenging problems and make a difference, we really would like to talk to you.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at https://datatroniq.com/en/career
We are looking forward to your application!
We ask recruitment agencies and headhunters to refrain from contacting us.