🚀 DATATRONiQ stands out as a pioneering deep-tech 💪 startup for the industrial IoT in Germany. Our platform offers a one-stop solution for companies to monitor and optimize their assets and processes. Our device management and data acquisition technology generate high-quality data for our AI models deployed on edge. We believe in an open and collaborative environment to foster the best ideas from the most creative people, and we want to talk to you!
As a (senior) fullstack developer at DATATRONiQ, you will have the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge IoT platform that utilizes AI to analyze data from industrial processes. Our platform uses machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies and identify patterns that may indicate potential issues with equipment and continuously monitors the quality of parts. Our platform also provides IIoT device management and software connectors for data acquisition from a very broad range of manufacturing machines and control systems.
At DATATRONiQ, you will be a key member of our engineering team and start contributing from day one. We continuously improve our development processes and take pride in our commitment to delivering high-quality products. To do so, we make a real effort to rank at the top of the Joel Test for engineering teams. We aim to create a healthy and productive engineering environment and encourage collaboration between remote and on-site team members. We do regular pair-programming sessions, and on Fridays we meet (online and offline) to finish the week with a mix of hackathons and show and tell.
What are your responsibilites?
- Work in an agile environment to ship frontend and backend components; be curious about new tech
- Advocate for high-quality code and appreciate good tests/coverage; occasionally write or improve tooling to further automate manual steps
- Actively contribute to decision-making processes how we build new features and participate in shaping the product roadmap
What is your qualification?
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
- Good programming skills and solid knowledge of agile software development
- Expertise in working with databases
- Openness for new technologies
- Great written and spoken English; German is a plus
- A high level of commitment, initiative and enthusiasm for IT
- A bonus, but not mandatory: familiarity with technologies such as React, Storybook, Node.js, Docker/Kubernetes, e2e testing, and Linux
What can you expect?
- Participation in a young company in a future-oriented industry
- Implementation of artificial intelligence in the context of industrial IoT
- Attractive workplace with innovative technology and modern equipment; hybrid work is also possible
- Exciting challenges and recognition for top performances
- A company culture where honesty, professionalism, and integrity run deep
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes, and an agile company structure
- Budget for personal and professional development as well as for equipment of your choice
- Snacks, beverages, subscription for Spotify, public transport ticket
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and market standards
Did we spark your interest?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to make a significant impact in the industrial manufacturing sector.
DATATRONiQ platform is built with TypeScript, Golang, Python, Scala, C++ and deployed as microservices on various Cloud environments and on-prem virtual machines using Kubernetes.
If you are passionate about using your skills to solve challenging problems and make a difference, we really would like to talk to you.
We are looking forward to your application!
We ask recruitment agencies and headhunters to refrain from contacting us.