Frontend Engineer (Mid-level, Angular, Germany/Berlin-based)
The private and venture capital markets host trillions of euros of investment funding massive innovation and high-impact companies around the world. Most of this still operates on manual and paper-based processes and fragmented legacy systems.
We are a young, fast-growing FinTech/LegalTech company with the mission to transform this industry from fundraising to compliant KYC/AML operations and investor relations. With our SaaS platform, we empower fund managers to build strong relationships and offer an excellent investor experience.
Vestlane has already powered over 6 billion euros in investments for 5,000+ investors with 130+ funds all over the world.
We are looking for a mid-level Software Engineer specializing in frontend development with Angular and TypeScript.
You will make a major contribution to our app’s UX/UI, which is the front door for our users:
- Build our web application’s UI, contributing to the overall frontend architecture.
- Bridging the gap between design and engineering, collaborating on UI design.
- Work on our proprietary questionnaire engine and other innovative features.
- Craft well-documented, well-tested, reusable code.
- You love to work in a team: communicate often and clearly, help others proactively, discuss options openly, and decide together with the team.
- You like trunk-based development, comprehensive testing, and CI/CD.
- You know that technical practices such as automated tests are key to delivering value and moving faster.
- Around 5 years of Frontend development with Angular and TypeScript.
- Heavily inclined to testing (Karma, etc.).
- Good at styling UI.
Feel free to include in your application any link to relevant websites (for instance: GitHub, GitLab, Medium, DevTo, Substack, etc.).
- Join early and be part of a hot growth story: With a proven product-market fit and strong traction, sound funding, backing by market-leading law firms, fund administrators, other key players of the sector, and huge markets to conquer, Vestlane has an exciting journey ahead it.
- Enjoy working with modern technologies and engineering practices.
- Work closely with the co-founders and shape new products within the company.
- Enjoy a great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible, no need to be in the office all the time.
- Engaging culture with flat hierarchies where every person is valued.
- Working on engaging challenges and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
- 30 vacation days per year.
- Attractive remuneration.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!