Deutsch

mobile gaming Jobs in Berlin

  • 25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud, and we are trusted by 300+ gaming companies across the world. Our aim is to get the remaining 75% onboard with PlaytestCloud. In order to achieve that bold goal, we are looking for a highly motivated, hungry, and innovative Sales Development Representative...
  • PlaytestCloud connects mobile game studios with real players. We help push user driven development into the future. In 2020 we ran between 50 to 100 playtests a week, and are now looking for a Junior Community Manager (f/m/d) to join our ever-growing Berlin-based team. As a Junior Community Manager at PlaytestCloud, your time management, organization,...