Growth Strategy Intern/Working Student (f/m/d)
Join Cardino, a German fast-growing startup launched in 2022 that’s making waves in the used EV market. By facilitating the buying and selling of electric vehicles, we’re not just driving easier transactions but also propelling the energy transition toward sustainability. Our elite team hails from Berlin’s startup scene with experience at McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Razor Group, Cosuno, Delivery Hero, and Enpal.
As an intern, you’ll be part of a dynamic and rapidly expanding team focused on scaling a business that is accelerating the transition to clean energy.
As a Growth & Marketing Intern, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the planning and rollout of strategic growth plans
- Building and managing high-virality systems that can fuel our growth
- Designing new initiatives to improve our funnel conversion
- Conducting market research and building our conversion data pipeline to inform data-driven decisions
- Contributing to the management and deployment of our content strategies, working with external freelancers and AI tools to support our organic growth
- Working on the overall identity and messaging of Cardino’s product and brand
- Bringing Cardino to new geographies by supporting our Go-To-Market strategies
We have yet to establish our marketing front, and you will be directly consulted and integrated to build the department from the ground up.
This position, while challenging, also presents a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of high-impact projects that can establish your track record of success.
You will also collaborate with dynamic and experienced individuals who will take the time to provide valuable feedback and actively assist in your upskilling.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to explore and work on other aspects of the company’s operations, should you choose to do so.
- An avid interest in growth and marketing.
- Previous exposure to high-paced environments such as startups or consulting firms.
- Basic understanding of growth strategies and metrics.
- Creative thinking and conversion writing skills.
- Fluent in German and English. Additional knowledge of French is a big plus.
- Accelerate your career by joining a high-growth startup powered by leading venture capital backing and a freshly launched product.
- Make a meaningful impact at the crossroads of Sustainability and Mobility, contributing to the fast-paced transformation of the electric vehicle industry.
- Work with flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- Elevate your skills with access to training programs and professional growth opportunities.
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package that recognizes your value.
- Experience the dynamic city of Berlin, with remote flexibility.
- Unlock career opportunities and increased responsibilities as Cardino scales.
Even if you don’t meet every qualification, we still encourage you to apply. We’re interested in ambitious individuals who are excited about our mission to drive the e-mobility revolution forward.
At Cardino, we are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where exceptional people can flourish. We warmly welcome applications from individuals of every ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, and religion—as well as LGBTQAI+ community members, those with visible and invisible disabilities, and people across all age groups and family configurations.