Office Manager (Part Time 20 hours) (f/m/d)
We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 80,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 75 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
- Ensure employees and visitors feel welcome and relevant services are provided (such as snacks & beverage program)
- Coordinate external service providers (cleaning company, craftsmen, etc.)
- Organize team events and company offsite
- Travel organization, research and booking of travel arrangements
- Research and procurement of merchandise articles
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Joining the people team means working autonomously while being backed up by an unceasingly supportive team. We value personal development, happiness, and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll receive the tools you need to develop your skills and feel valuable at work, from creative workshops and regular 1:1 meetings to fun team events. As an innovative and open-minded company, we’ll support you and the ideas you bring to the table to help you and the JOIN brand grow together.
- First Experience (1+ year) in office operations, front-desk, customer service or hotel industry
- Basic knowledge of MS Office or Gsuite
- Skilled in coordinating and organizing, service ready with a professional attitude
- People oriented and always an open ear for the desires and needs of your colleagues – making others happy makes you happy
- Ready to help mentality, flexible mindset, and reliable to others
- German language skills on at least B2 level and English fluent in written and spoken
- 20 hour position (PART TIME), might be developed into a full time position in the future
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well. No Visa support for non EU countries.
- As per nature of job this is fully Onsite role that encourages you to interact with amazing colleagues.
- An attractive annual salary of EUR 36000 for full-time (18K for part-time)
- Join our dynamic team in a flexible tech environment, with your choice of Macbook Pro or Lenovo, and enjoy ergonomic support with stand-up desks to boost productivity and well-being.
- Experience an inspiring, diverse, and international work atmosphere
- Work in our design office located in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg, in the heart of Berlin!
- Regular team events, company events, breakfast or lunch sponsored by the company
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid work approach: If you work in the office as an employee (3 days a week), you’ll receive an annual mobility budget of €600 for either Rydes or a BVG card
- Benefit from 4 weeks of “Work from Anywhere” each year after your probation period
- You’ll receive an annual benefits budget of €600 and can enjoy the perks from 35 premium partners.
Our recruiting process is designed to help us learn as much as possible about each candidate, provide candidates with insights into our team, and show them what it’s like to be a team member at JOIN.
1. HR Screening call – Google Meet
2. Hiring Manager Interview – Google Meet or onsite
3. Team Fit – Google Meet or onsite
4. Case Study – Google Meet or onsite
5. Offer from HR – Google Meet
We believe that uniqueness connects us and helps us succeed both as individuals and as a team. That’s why we not only welcome diversity but celebrate it. We take equality and inclusion seriously and commit to welcoming everyone in our team with openness, acceptance, and respect. At JOIN, we want all team members to feel seen and supported.
We welcome all applications, regardless of age, physical or mental abilities, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other diverse backgrounds. Need assistance or accommodations, either in the workplace or during the hiring process? Please do not hesitate to let us know!
Don’t meet all the requirements? That’s okay too; we’re open to exceptional profiles and celebrate diversity!
Sounds interesting? We look forward to getting to know you!