Team Lead Sales / Account Management DACH (m/f/d)
Hey there! We’re JOIN, a tech company that’s shaping the future of recruiting. Based in vibrant Berlin, Germany, our team is on the lookout for a Team Lead Account Management for our main market, DACH. If you’re eager to make your mark in the HR Tech world, we’d love for you to join us. This is your chance to be the missing piece in our puzzle!
- Lead, manage and develop the Account Management team for the DACH region
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts, own select customer segments and support the team on complex initiatives
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve sales targets and drive customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Customer Care, Finance…) to address customer needs and drive growth in your market
- Define and improve sales processes and implement these in your team’s day-to-day with support of the Sales Enablement Team
- Ensure pipeline accuracy and deliver accurate revenue forecasts
- Understand and own commercial metrics of the sales funnel to identify and address improvement opportunities
- Minimum of 3–5 years of hands-on experience in B2B account management or sales with a proven track record of (over-)achieving sales targets
- 1+ years of leadership experience of a B2B sales team
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and develop your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and customers
- Advanced knowledge of the DACH recruiting market
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of tools and systems and their ability to increase sales efficiency
- Understand the challenges of hybrid sales processes for a product-led company and the nuances between self-serve, sales-assisted and sales-led purchase processes
- Fluent in German and English business language
- An attractive annual salary of EUR 80,000 – 100,0000 tailored to align with your level of experience.
- Virtual Shares Program (PSOP): As you contribute to our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to earn virtual shares, aligning your success with ours.
- Macbook Pro or PC
- Stand-up desks
- Experience an inspiring, diverse, and international work atmosphere
- Work in our design office located in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg, in the heart of Berlin!
- Regular team events, company events, breakfast or lunch sponsored by the company
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid work approach: If you work in the office as an employee (3 days a week), you’ll receive an annual mobility budget of €600 for either Rydes or a BVG card
- Benefit from 4 weeks of “Work from Anywhere” each year after your probation period
- You’ll receive an annual benefits budget of €600 and can enjoy the perks from 35 premium partners.
Our recruiting process is designed to help us learn as much as possible about each candidate, provide candidates with insights into our team, and show them what it’s like to be a team member at JOIN.
- HR Screening – Google Meet
- Hiring Manager Interview – Google Meet or in person
- Case Study – Google Meet or in person
- Team Fit – Google Meet or in person
- Team/Management Fit – Google Meet or in person
JOIN our team and be the missing piece in our puzzle!
Requirements are an indication of what profile we believe can be successful in this role, but do not reflect all possible skill and experience compositions that could lead to a successful collaboration. Even if you do not meet all listed criteria, we would still like to hear from you. This could still be the perfect fit for you and us.
Apply now to contribute to our success and to have a significant impact on the DACH recruiting market! We look forward to getting to know you!