Junior Marketing Manager
Are you a go-getter with a passion for marketing, ready to plunge into the dynamic world of EdTech? Join Bots & People as a Jr. Marketing manager and gain hands-on all-rounder experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment. This is your ticket to launching a stellar career in marketing and being a pivotal force in our team’s mission to revolutionize the corporate EdTech industry.
As a Junior Marketing Manager at Bots & People, you will be responsible for the following:
- Helping realize a content marketing plan that aligns with the company’s overall marketing strategy
- Working on website updates and content postings
- Working on the Bots & People Podcast, Automation Mag, and other relevant content pieces
- Creating engaging and informative content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and social media content
- Ensuring that all content is SEO-optimized and shareable across various channels
- Managing the company’s social media channels, including creating and scheduling posts and monitoring engagement
- Working with the designer team to create branded marketing collateral, including presentations, infographics, and brochures. Note that you shall also bring good design skills yourself
- Supporting the development and implementation of growth marketing campaigns, including email marketing, PPC, and SEO, mostly in Google and LinkedIn
- Monitoring campaign performance and making data-driven decisions to improve performance
- Working with the sales team to support lead generation and lead nurturing activities
- Analysing customer data and market trends to identify new growth opportunities
Your profile (Required)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- You are fluent in both English and German (level C1/C2)
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- You are knowledgeable about marketing principles, including branding, content marketing, social media marketing, and growth marketing
- You are experienced in using marketing tools and software, including Google Analytics, SEO tools, and social media management tools
- You have experience in Social Media Management – especially LinkedIn
- You have a first experience with using media production tools like Canva, video and sound editing software
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and IT topics
We know the ’perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes above, except for these ones:
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment: As proof of this, we expect you to bring 2+ years of experience at a scale-up (anything from 30 to 200) or in management consulting or to convince us why this doesn’t matter
- You demonstrate ownership: You bring your own topics to every agenda and follow through on commitments. You don’t just identify problems but also propose solutions.
- You are a clear and effective communicator: You use Slack and Asana to plan, manage, and execute projects keeping the right stakeholders informed and addressing prioritization needs and tensions as they come up.
- Bonus: Have an interest in or any prior knowledge about process automation.
What we offer
- 30 vacation days per year + unlimited home office days, remote work, or work from our beautiful Berlin office – you choose
- A generous equity offer (shares in the company) as part of your on-market compensation package
- Quarterly on-sites with the whole team in Berlin so you can meet and bond with your colleagues
- Upskilling in process automation and on-the-job training by our in-house team so you can learn to use automation to improve your daily work (a skill that will serve you for the rest of your career!)
- A highly dynamic startup environment where you can grow and reach the next stage of your career (expert or leadership path)
- A whole-hearted, human, trusting, and genuinely fun team to work with: We know, everyone says that – we mean it. Get in touch with anyone on our team on Linkedin to confirm and check out our Careers page for more insights
- The opportunity to work and develop in one of the fastest-growing technology topics of our time (process automation)
Our disclaimer: We believe in and practice work-life balance but we’re not a team where you can shut down your laptop at 4 pm and stop thinking about work. We are highly motivated to shake the process automation market and grow together!
Founded in 2020, Bots & People is a digital upskilling provider for medium and large-size enterprises. With our Automation Academy, we empower clients to drive digital transformation and process excellence by building skills in AI, automation, and low-code for business users. With over 800 Academy graduates, our learners come from industry-leading companies, such as EON, Siemens, Volkswagen, SAP, and more.
Our vendor-agnostic Academy offers over 50 courses on the topics of digitalization and automation, featuring engaging content and live classes taught by top experts in the field.
We ensure that learners develop practical skills by transferring our valuable know-how on process evaluation and selection, as well as the setup and optimization of automation demand funnels.