Founder’s Associate: Marketing & Strategy (Intern or Full time) @ VC-backed Digital Health Venture – Berlin or remote
We are Una, a mission driven company tackling the ever – increasing burden of metabolic disease.
We are combining the latest medical research, data science, bio-sensor technology, and human centred design to enable sustainable behaviour change and improve health outcomes.
We are creating the first medical-grade, certified digital therapy that sustainably solves metabolic dysfunction using precision nutrition.
We are backed by excellent investors such as Atlantic Food Labs and part of its portfolio network, which includes some of the most inspiring startups in the field such as Clue, Meditopia, Cara Care and Casper.
We are a fast growing, remote-first team just getting started. There is a lot of opportunity to shape the direction of the company from the start.
We are about to launch our cutting-edge solution for Type 2 Diabetes fully reimbursed in the German market – join us now to experience the exciting and fast-paced moment of launch, get lots of responsibilities and see the result of your work every day and drive the positive impact in the care for millions of people.
As an early employee in the commercial team, you will directly work with our founders supporting the overall goal of making the Una Health therapy known and desired by patients (for whom the therapy is fully reimbursed) and building a network of engaged doctors that recommend and prescribe Una to their patients, helping them to improve their health sustainably. Our field is vastly new, fast evolving and has the potential for an immense impact on our healthcare system. Given its novelty, how effective marketing and sales work has not been fully established. Hence the key measure of success is experimentation and learning how to bring our solution to the millions of people impacted. Using primary and secondary data and research, you will identify where in the journey to focus on, which channels and strategies to use, identify and close strategic partnerships, set up and run experiments and build an effective and scalable acquisition process together with the team.
Some of the activities can include:
- Assess key areas across the whole channel on both patients‘ and doctors‘ side, effectively prioritize and set hypotheses
- Build an overall view across the whole patient journey, set hypotheses and effectively prioritize where to focus on
- Identify and approach potential strategic partners with an aligned mission
- Collaborate with user research, designer, tech to conceptualize, plan, design and execute new campaigns in the channels that matter most (online and offline).
- Run experiments and track analytics on the effectiveness of the different campaigns and channels
- In collaboration with design and user research, manage content for website, landing pages, social media and physical assets
- You support the use of marketing automation such as CRM databases, surveys or e-mail marketing and database marketing.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point from the list, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat. Due to the nature of this specific role, the only exception to this is required proficiency in German.
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Design or related field from a top university (Master’s is a plus!)
- Language: Proficient in both German and English so that you can conduct user interviews or draft ads in both languages
- Experience: Work experience in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in marketing, design and (digital) health is a plus.
- Passionate: You are motivated by our mission and the potential of digital health for our society
- Proactive: You see solutions where others see problems and constantly come up with new ideas and hypotheses that you want to go out and test
- Creative: you are creative and have a good eye for design (basic design skills are a strong plus), with strong problem-solving skills and a practical, “real-world” sense of what is actually “do-able”
💪 The opportunity to tackle one of the world’s leading health problems
🏠 Great office in the center of Berlin and flexibility for remote work
💰 Fair salary and potential for full time position and equity
🤸 Healthy work-life balance and flexible working hours
🗺️ An international team – with backgrounds in strategy consulting, product management, medicine and computer science
🤝 A network of inspiring peers within our network